We strive to be as accommodating as possible, however we adhere to the following policies in an effort to ensure the safety and well being of all of our guests.
Every guest that enters our facility MUST sign a Waiver! THE EASIEST AND FASTEST WAY IS TO CLICK ON THE E-WAIVER LINK ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND DO IT ELECTRONICALLY!
If you are under 18 years of age, you MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign our waiver for you. There are NO exceptions. IDs are also required for anyone 18 and over. Waivers expire in 1 year from the date it was filled out.
Play/jump at your own risk
• No chewing gum, food, drinks on trampolines or platform
• "Pop corning" / double bouncing
• Leaning/climbing on trampoline walls
• Sitting on trampolines
• Rough-housing, wrestling, racing/running, tackling, shoving, playing tag, etc.
• Touching or leaning on nets
• Belts or studs on clothing
• DO NOT Wear shoes or socks
• Being on the court without the appropriate wristband
LaunchPad has 12,000 square feet of safety netting.