You thought ordinary dodgeball was fun? Wait until you try it in one of our huge trampoline dodgeball arenas! Surrounded by wall to wall angled trampolines, you can immerse yourself in an adrenaline pumping game with your friends, playing all three dimensions in this fast paced game of speed, agility and strategy.
LaunchPad offers trampoline dodgeball leagues! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM TO LEARN ABOUT WHEN OUR LEAGUE STARTS!
- Each game is a max of 8 minutes long, teams play as many games as possible.
- A team wins a when they get all the opposing players out.
- Each team starts with 10 players on each team; minimum of 3 female players on a co-ed team.
- The team who won the most games at the end of 30 minutes won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
You Are Out If
- You are hit with a ball ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
- You throw a ball and someone catches it.
- You cross the green boundary, including reaching over for a ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You attempt to block a ball with another ball and drop the ball being used for blocking.
When You Are Out
- Walk across the center green pads with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is defined as dead once it touches ANYTHING: person, trampoline, mat, etc!
- Only the player who the ball is being thrown at may catch it to get the thrower out.
- You may catch a ball with any part of your body.
Referees have the final say.
- Be sure to wear athletic clothing – you will get hot and sweaty!
- Team uniforms and costumes are welcomed and encouraged!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, BOOKING OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US AT (780)468-3161 OR EMAIL US AT PARTY@LAUNCHPADTRAMPOLINE.COM