Launchpad Inflatable Rental Rules & Restrictions
Click Here For Printable Waiver –Launchpad Trampoline Park Printable Waiver
- An adult must supervise the Launchpad Inflatable unit at all times.
- As a precaution against injury, DO NOT ALLOW FLIPS OR OTHER DANGEROUS MANEUVERS.
- Compatible age groups should play in the Inflatable unit at the same time (i.e. 4 year olds with 4 year olds)The maximum number of bouncers for each age group are as follows: 4 year olds: 8, 5-8 year olds: 6-8, 9-12 year olds: 4-6, 13-18 year olds: 3-4, Adults: 2-3.
- All users MUST REMOVE SHOES, GLASSES, BALL CAPS AND ALL OTHER SHARP OBJECTS.
- Absolutely NO FOOD, DRINK, GUM, CANDY OR FOREIGN ARTICLES are allowed in the Launchpad Inflatable unit or equipment
- Absolutely No SILLY STRING is allowed in or near the Launchpad Inflatable.
- No climbing on the inside or outside walls of the Launchpad Inflatable.
- All safety equipment must be used and in place. This includes required helmets, netting, or other protective gear. (As the required equipment can change, please also refer to our website for further clarification.)
- We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of $100.00 if the bouncing unit is not in the same condition of cleanliness as when delivered to the lessee.
- In the event of damage to the unit/s, the customer accepts full responsibility for the repair / replacement of unit and the equipment supplied with it.
Launchpad Trampoline Park Exclusion of Liability & Indemnity Agreement.
Please read this notice and indemnity agreement very carefully. Launchpad Trampoline Park's liability is excluded by these conditions.
The lessee acknowledges that there are inherent risks, obvious or hidden, involved in using a Bouncing unit, that the lessee has been adequately warned of those risks by Launchpad Trampoline Park and that the Lessee voluntarily assumes all of those risks. The lessee acknowledges that this Rental Agreement replaces any agreements or representations made by Launchpad Trampoline Park, its owner, employees or agents and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and covenants to pay Launchpad Trampoline Park in accordance with the rental rates set out herein. As a condition of the use of the inflatable unit, the lessee assumes all responsibility for the supervision of the Bouncing Unit and all risk of personal injury or death resulting from any cause whatsoever, experienced by any user of the All About Bouncing unit or equipment, including but not limited to, activities within a confined area, collision with man made objects or other users of the inflatable unit or equipment. The lessee hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Launchpad Trampoline Park and its owners, employees and agents from any and all claims and causes of action including negligence of the lessee and which may be brought against Launchpad Trampoline Park, its owner, employees, and agents as a result of the use of the Bouncing Unit or equipment while in the possession or control of the lessee and the lessee releases Launchpad Trampoline Park, its owners, employees, and agents from all claims with respect thereto. I agree that any outstanding balances owed to Launchpad Trampoline Park may be charged to my credit card.